Join Mount Grace for the Party In The Hollow, a Festival to Support Local Farms.
Mount Grace is working with farmers, landowners, and community partners to permanently protect more than 700 acres of farms and forests in Wendell and Montague this year. Join us on June 4th to get to know your local farmers!
Diemand Farm will host a day full of activities to benefit this work, including:
- A trailrun/walk through nearby Wendell State Forest starting at 10AM
- Local food, including a lunch from from Diemand Farm served from noon-2pm
- Coffee from the Dean’s Beans Javatrekker
- Live music
- Local art vendors
- Family friendly kids’ activities
- Stories celebrating farmers and the land
- Tours of the land!
Watch this space to learn more about the bands, artist, and vendors!
Tickets may be purchased below. Festival entry is $10 for adults and free for children 12 and under. Festival entry does not include lunch.
Lunch is available on site from Diemand Farm for $10/Adults or $8/Children. Lunch options are Pulled Turkey BBQ Sandwich or Vegan Quinoa & Black Bean Salad.