Please join Mount Grace, Quabbin Harvest Food Co-op, Honest Weight Artisan Beer, and Seeds of Solidarity for a Virtual Beer Dinner that brings together some of our favorite local food producers, educators and purveyors!
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS....
1. Click the link to place your order for the dinner through Honest Weight’s website
2. Choose any additional beer/glassware you may want to add on
3. Friday March 12th between 4-6PM or Saturday March 13th between 12-6PM - stop by Honest Weight at 131 West Main St Unit 104 in Orange to pick up your Meal Kit
4. Prepare your meal by following the provided video instructions and recipe card
5. Saturday March 13th at 7 pm - join us on a Zoom meeting with HW brewers Sean & Jay to enjoy the meal together and participate in a Get Ready to Garden: Ideas for Everyone interactive conversation with Deb Habib from Seeds of Solidarity! (Link for the zoom meeting will be provided the day of the event)
The Meal Kit includes all of the necessary ingredients and written recipe card for a West African Peanut Stew designed by Nalini Goordial, along with a 32 oz Growler of Honest Weight's IPA, Accidental Wilderness.
Tickets are $35 and provides enough stew and beverage for 2 adults!
There are a limited number of tickets for this event on a first come, first serve basis.