Mount Grace made its first conservation acquisition on December 29, 1986 when the trust purchased the 365-acre Lawton Tree Farm with help from a line of credit provided by local businessmen Pete Gerry, Sid Mann, and Jim Tedford.
Click on the article to enlarge it to a readable size.
Mount Grace thanks all our members, supporters, volunteers, partners, board and committee members, staff, and AmeriCorps members both past and present, for making it all possible.
Here's to the next 30 years!
And here's another article about the forest from the 1958 Worcester Telegram & Gazette.