“Mount Grace understands what the land means for our communities. Supporting Mount Grace is another way to make sure our business gives back, and helps lead the way to a sustainable future for all of us.” Claire Chang & John Ward, Solar Store of Greenfield
There are several ways to support Mount Grace at work. If you have any questions, please contact Mount Grace Major Gift & Grants Manager David Kotker at 978-541-1767 or kotker@. mountgrace.org
Hundreds of companies, both large and small, have employee matching gift programs that may effectively double your gift to Mount Grace. Simply include your company’s matching gift form when you send us your contribution.
One of the simplest ways to start a workplace gift is through EarthShare, a federation of environmental charities which raises funding for more than 400 local and national conservation groups. With EarthShare, you may pledge an automatic deduction from each paycheck which is designated to Mount Grace to support our land conservation work.
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees Charitable Campaign is a voluntary program which affords employees who work for the Commonwealth, including UMass employees, the opportunity to support private, nonprofit health and human services and environmental organizations. Mount Grace is listed as a COMECC-approved charity organization.
Businesses are investors in our community. As a local business, we hope you will consider:
- Sponsoring an event
- Becoming a business member
- Creating employee volunteer opportunities
- Joining our Business Leadership Circle
Your partnership supports your community relations efforts by allowing you to:
- Be recognized as a strong environmental steward by environmentally minded customers, businesses, and community leaders
- Reach our audience of potential clients via our website, social media, newsletter, annual report, and events
- Provide your own customers with information regarding current conservation efforts and successes in your community
- Contribute to the quality of life of your customers and employees
Your involvement will help provide:
- Better air and water quality
- Permanently protected habitat
- A secure future for local farms
- Trails for people of all levels of mobility
Mount Grace offers businesses a wide range of partnership choices. Find the option that’s right for your business below!
- Business Membership ($500)
- Business Leadership Circle ($1,000)
- Business Sustainers Circle ($2,500)
“At a time when our planet is trembling, Mount Grace is doing something about it. As they protect more and more land, they ensure the future of our children and our community. And they are local. Think globally, act locally—they live it.” Rick Walton, Moon Hill Brewing Co. & Gardner Ale House